Our forecast for this Friday ranges from 40% to 50% to 90% thunderstorms so All Art Day is delayed until Friday, April 7th. This is a day the kids look forward to all year and we want to maximize their experience with a good forecast! We know your kids will be disappointed but imagine if they chalked in the morning only to watch it all wash away in the afternoon.
If it rains that day, our next make-up day is the following Thursday, April 13th.
Friday, March 10th will be a usual instructional day.